The founder of ITLB Services, Mr. Hmayed has a PhD in Computer and Communication Engineering and published scientific articles in his domain. In addition to his academic record, Mr. Hmayed has over 10 years’ IT background and significant Software Development, Digital Security, and Innovation Solutions experience.
With his passion, academic background, and experience Mr. Hmayed brings a unique mix of skills to your project
After we help you evaluate and configure your IT infrastructure to mitigate risks and enhance performance, we set it up to support your business. We outsource the finest software from the most renowned international firms, such as our close allies at Microsoft and CISCO to provide you with a top notch, and user-friendly IT infrastructure. We set up fully-equipped data centers and server rooms for banks and other organizations, with full monitoring from one central point. We set up backup systems for all servers; there is no target too big or too small, we design and set up servers fit for individuals or enterprises.
Types of Infrastructures:
– Exchange and Email management systems
– IT Security Infrastructure:
– Storage, backup, and disaster recovery solutions
– Data center security solutions
– Antivirus and SPAM solutions
– Storage Management
– Storage Area Network (SAN)
– Network-Attached Storage (NAS)
Build your own professional website to embrace your business (partnership with Dprim Solutions).
Physical layer solutions, Network design and implementation including wireless, copper, and optical fiber infrastructure.
– Whether you are looking for an IT consultant or support for your server and desktops, we at ITLB Services help you think and plan before making IT decisions. We guarantee great outcomes through cost effective methods. We teach individuals and corporations how to tackle and install technology more efficiently via training sessions, keeping people constantly updated.
– IT Consultancy services to support your IT staff or to act as your CIO
– Yearly Maintenance Contracts
Scheduled training sessions
The internal network security assessment, which is also called internal “penetration test” or internal “ethical hacking,” is a process that simulates an insider hacker who could be either a malicious employee or an attacker who has gained illegal access to the internal perimeter of the organization. Malicious insiders pose a greater threat than external attackers, and as such, ensuring the internal security of the organization should be taken seriously.
The internal network security assessment typically involves the following tests:
The external network security assessment, which is also called external “penetration testing” or external “ethical hacking,” is a process that evaluates and assesses the security posture of the corporate’s Internet presence.
Although our penetration test assesses any Internet-facing server, device, or a service, it typically involves assessing the following assets:
We enable you to leverage the transformative power of the cloud to simplify your development and operations processes, and gain new insight into your customers. Migrating to the cloud or upgrading in the cloud is a critical undertaking for your business and our expertise will ensure the initiative is a success.
Our team guarantee to deliver the best customized software solutions with the latest features and efficiency.
(8 branches )